Friday, November 30, 2007

After School Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we are gonna have a movie after school in the Teen Area!!!!



I haven't decided on any titles yet, so stop by and help me decide. We'll also have popcorn and soda for anyone who wants to chill out and watch a movie to start their week-end.


Monday we are having a craft program after school making button braclets! So come on by for that too!
and remember that you can also see all of our up comming programs on my FaceBook page
or on our Teen Area Events Board by the Graphic Novels
emily

2 comments:

Fon said...

Thanks for the information on topics.I was excited by this article.
Thank you again.

College online for good ideas.

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic