Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Soooooooooooooooooooo Busy!

I feel like I have tons to catch everyone up on... and I just blogged the other day!
We had our first TAB Meeting and it went really well! Everyone was enthusiastic and had tons of great ideas for up comming programs. We talked about 4 big programs we would like to have this year:


An Alternative Fashion Show
Farmington Idol Competition
Film Festival
Open Mic Night/ Gallery Opening


We talked about the logistics of getting these large scale programs off the ground and who would be willing to volunteer some hours. We also discussed voting for TAB Officers. Let me know if you missed anything and if you want to be caught up on the TAB news. Our next meeting will be Friday December 7th from 2:45 - 4:00.

We have a winner for our Farmington Photo Contest!



But we don't know who won! Our winning photo was submitted without a name so we can't properly let them know how much we love it. I will be accepting more photos for the next few weeks, so email them or bring them to me and I will display them in the Teen Area along with the winning photo!

AND......

WE'RE HAVING A PARTY!!!!!
Wednesday November 28th
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We have decided to throw a TEEN AREA GRAND OPENING to celebrate our beautiful new furniture, paint and equipment! We love our new Cafe Tables our Computer Bar! We will have snacks and be enjoying our fantastic new Nintendo Wii with Dance Dance Revolution. Please come by and show how much you love our new Area and tell me what else you might want!



emily

No comments: