Friday, January 11, 2008

Nick & Norah


I don't know about you, but I love anything that Rachel Cohn and David Levithan have ever written. Separately and together. They are amazing and I am soooooooooo happy and pleased to say that they are finally making one of my favorite books into a movie!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist that I've spent the last few days checking out the page on the Internet Movie Database like a million times. I love Michael Cera and Kat Dennings and I think that they will be perfect for the title roles.



But what do you think? You guys have read and fallen in love with these characters just as much as I have. Let me know what you think about the casting of this movie, or if you are even excited about this movie coming out.

There are some movies, *cough* Twilight *cough* that I'm not exactly excited about seeing. I'm convinced that they are gonna ruin the wonderful characters that I've imagined for so long in my own mind. So, share your thoughts and let me know if I'm being way too judgemental!

emily

No comments: